The Certificate III in Business provides learners with a diverse range of skills and knowledge for working in business. Students will cover a range of topics to prepare them for a variety of business industry positions such as customer service adviser, data entry operator, general clerk, payroll officer, typist, word processing operator and more. Students will develop the technical skills they need for business, as well as critically important soft skills, like communication and teamwork, that employers seek. Successful graduates of the Certificate III in Business will be able to apply a broad range of competencies in varied work contexts, using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They will be able to provide technical advice and support to a team.
- Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- Write simple documents
- Maintain financial records
- Maintain business resources
- Process customer complaints
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- Work effectively with diversity
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- Organise workplace information
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Organise personal work priorities and development
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- An overall equivalent of Australia’s Year 10 is required for entry.
- International students must meet a minimum language requirement of IELTS 4.5 with a minimum band score of 4.0.
- Students must be at least 18 at the commencement of studies.