Certificate IV in Business
Take the next step in your career with this Business program offers an excellent pathway for International Student to gain specialized skills in writing, preparing reports, leadership skills, customers service, professional presentations and provide various job opportunities in differences sectors;
The Certificate IV in Business will give you specialised skills, as well as a broad range of knowledge and technical skills needed to succeed in many roles. With various streams of specialisation, you will gain skills in professional presentations, publication design, business resource organisation, and team and individual development.
Upon successful completion of Certificate IV in Business, ACDC International Students will be able to build a career within professional business environments in both the public and private sector as well as be placed in further study.
Successful completion of this course may give you the necessary skills to seek employment in various business companies.
- Personal Assistant
- Project Officer
- Office Administrator
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Customer Service representatives
- Sales Agent
- Sales Account Assistant
Completion of assignments, research reports, role plays, presentations, projects, portfolio, case studies, simulations, tests and/or examinations for each unit of competency.
- IELTS band score of 5.5 ( Academic or General version) or equivalent internationally recognized exam result in line with Australian Student Visa requirements ;or
- Satisfactory completion of at least 20 weeks of ELICOS within Australian Institute; or
- Completed secondary studies equivalent to an Australian Year 11 qualification
- Be eligible for an English language exemption in line with Australian Student Visa requirements