Diploma of Marketing and Communications
Create yourself in a dynamic and creative business with this elevated course in marketing and communication.
Establish yourself in a dynamic and creative industry with this high-level course in marketing and communication. This qualification will provide you with the contemporary, industry-relevant marketing and business skills you need to achieve a successful career.
New trends such as interactive content, influencer marketing, increased reality, and live streaming are changing the way marketers appeal to a new generation of consumers. Demand for qualified marketing professionals with knowledge of these developing areas is growing.
This course will prepare you with specialized knowledge in customer research, web design, and digital marketing and communications. You'll gain practical experience developing promotional programs, small business marketing plans. Additionally, you will study how to pitch advertising concepts, identify and exploit market opportunities, and understand consumer behavior.
At ACDC College Melbourne our trainers are industry skilled professionals in their field so you are guaranteed to receive relevant and up-to-date learning in line with current market trends.
Successful completion of this course may give you the necessary skills to seek employment in marketing and business fields.
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Team Leader
- Public Relations Manager
- Product Manager
- International Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Executive Assistant
- International Marketing Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Legal Services Support Officer
- Social Media Manager
Completion of assignments, research reports, role plays, presentations, projects, portfolio, case studies, simulations, tests and/or examinations for each unit of competency.
- IELTS band score of 5.5 ( Academic or general version) or equivalent internationally recognized exam result in line with Australian Student Visa requirements; or
- Satisfactory completion of at least 20 weeks of ELICOS within Australian Institute; or
- Completed secondary studies equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
- Be eligible for an English language exemption in line with Australian Student Visa requirements
- Completed five core units in BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication:
1. BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
2. BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
3. BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
4. BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
5. BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
These units are offered through ACDC’s BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business under Marketing and Communication stream. Students have the option of studying these units through ACDC.