Spiible and the Australia City Design College (ACDC) bring you a Photoshop workshop. This short course is suitable if you are seeking to learn fundamental skills to use Adobe Photoshop. In this short course, you will learn how to manipulate various photographic image that can be used for various purpose namely poster, catalogue, brochure and many more.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Understanding workspace
- Using fill (Colour, gradient and pattern)
- Making selection
- Using move tool
- Navigating in Photoshop
- Understanding layer
- Using transform tool
- Creating vector shape
- Resize images
- Using paint brush and erase tool
- Using interactive retouching tool
- Understanding tonal and colour adjustment tool
- Creating layer adjustments and layer mask
- Using text in Photoshop
- Understanding pen tool
- Using layer styles and filers
- Saving into various file format
What you expect
After completing this workshop, you will know how to use basic tools in Adobe Photoshop to manipulate various photographic image.
What you bring into the workshop
It’s recommended to bring existing project / inspiration design to work in the workshop also bring USB stick / access to email / cloud storage to store the file created during the workshop.