Estude Na Austrália
This means you have been awarded one or more degrees, diplomas or trade qualifications through a course or courses taken at an Australian educational institution.
Your course or courses must:
- be registered through the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Course for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- have been successfully completed
- have resulted in you receiving a degree, diploma or trade qualification
- have been completed in a total of at least 16 calendar months
- have been completed as a result of at least two academic years of study
- have had all instruction in English
- have been completed while you were physically in Australia
- have been completed while you held a visa authorising you to study in Australia
- be counted only once towards the Australian study requirement. Any failed course subject cannot be counted towards the Australian Study Requirement
Two academic years of study is defined as 92 weeks of study in a course or courses registered by CRICOS. CRICOS determines a standard duration (number of weeks) for each course. For more information, contact Fernanda Souza, Registered Migration Specialist byt the Australian Government.
Telefone: 0 390 806 672
Endereço: Level 5, 342 Flinders Street. Melbourne - Austrália, 3004
'Spiible, sua agência educacional na Austrália'