The best suburbs in Melbourne to find housing accommodation can be just outside the CBD, these include areas such as …
· Brunswick: Close to the CBD however can be pricey due to its location at around $380 per week, but great vibrant culture and surrounded by public transport
· Braybrook: Rent averages around $320 week and is close to the CBD and great for public transport and various shops around the area
· St.Albans: Cheap rent for around $280 average per week, great community and you can walk to absolutely everywhere!
· Sunshine West: Very close to the City of Melbourne, great homes and close to shops and public transport.
For units/apartments the best suburbs to look into are …
· Albion: Cheap and affordable rent, very close to the CBD and a very quiet suburb.
· West Footscray: Only 7kms away from the CBD and rent is an average of $270 per week.
· Gardenvale: 10kms south-east of the city with rent averaging around $270 per week, very close to shopping and public transport.
There are plenty of options in Melbourne to find the perfect accommodation for you! It’s always best however to work out your budget and see if you are able to afford to accommodation here in Melbourne!
If you have any questions about this, or about any aspect of studying in Australia, please don’t hesitate to ask! Feel free to ask questions below in the comment section, or email us directly at email@example.com. We are here to help!