You who are studying or are recent graduates in engineering and are wanting to increase your chances of immigrating to Australia, have you already heard about the program?
As an immigrant, it is very important to have the opportunity to get to know the Australian market and workplaces before starting your career.
Engineers Australia offers a job preparation program for engineers, recognized by the Australian government, which in addition to preparing you for the market may give you points in your migration process.
Professional Year in Engineering helps engineering graduates develop and improve their skills and increase their employability in Australia. In this program you will receive information about the Australian labor market. This is a unique program of preparation for work, developed by Engineers Australia, and lasts 44 weeks.
Structure of the Program
1. Practical training (32 weeks) where you will learn:
Interview techniques and curriculum preparation,
Processes of Equality of Employment Opportunities (EEO) and Occupational Health,
Safety and Environment (OHS & E),
Requirements to work in Australia.
2. Internships / Professional Location (12 weeks full-time):
Create a network of professional contacts,
Apply your practical training in the workplace,
It has a mentor to help you along the way.
- Understanding Australian requirements for health and safety at work.
- Be a professional member of Engineers Australia.
- Valuable work experience in an Australian company through a practice.
- Learn about communication in a professional way in the workplace, according to the Australian work culture.
Who can apply for the PYear in Engineering?
- The graduates in engineering courses (graduation or postgraduate - master) in Australia.
- The holder of the 485 visa (temporary postgraduate visa) with a minimum validity of 12 months.
- Have a grade of English - IELTS 6, with a minimum of 5 in each component or PTE Academic minimum of 50 and a minimum of 36 in each component
- Have Skills Positive evaluation from Engineers Australia.
+61 3 9080 6672
Level 05 / 342 Flinders Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000 - Australia
'Spiible, here to help you'