Am I eligible for a Skills Assessment?
If you are considering to apply for a visa under the GSM (General Skilled Migration) stream, the Skills Assessment would be one of the first steps of the process.
A positive Skills Assessment is vital for a successful visa application.
Through the Skills Assessment process the assessing authorities will access your qualifications and skills and determine if you are suitable for the occupation you have chosen on the skills occupation list.
It can be complicated sometimes understanding this process and many questions rise, such as:
- Where do your qualifications and skills best fit?
- Which Assessing Authority can validate your qualifications and skills?
- How does the skills assessment process work?
- Do I need English for a positive Skills Assessment?
- How do I choose the right occupation for me?
If you think you may be eligible to apply for one of the GSM visa in Australia, or if you have one (or all) of the questions above, Spiible can help you!
We’ll help finding the best option according to your background and will guide you through the whole process.
Contact us today to book a consultation from anywhere in the world with our Registered Migration Agent.
+61 0 390 806 672